United States Government Offenses - Issue 2 - 2017-07-14 - Alexander Dumaine
It's hard to articulate just how troubling the allegations and evidence of the president's involvement with the Russian government, and his personal scandals are. If, at this point, you are starting to think that this is just more propaganda and pandering trying to make the president look bad based on fake news, I beg you to read my words, and the evidence I will link. Please, give me a chance.
If you care about American values, allegiances, and stability, then you should be troubled and disturbed by this information. I know that the easy way out of these troubling feelings is to believe the cries of "fake news" and "delusion" but it's time we stop taking the easy way out and consider that we, as a nation, have made grave errors.
The evidence that Donald Trump and his campaign have colluded with the highest levels of Russian Government to reveal American intelligence secrets, circumvent United States national security, influence the presidential election, and undermine our democratic republic foundation is overwhelming.
- Intelligence Council and Community Evidence and Reports
United States National Intelligence Council released a security assessment confirming that the NSA, the CIA, and the FBI all agree that the Russian Government sought to support Trump through various legal and illegal means, and that Trump and his campaign worked with Russia to further these efforts
- Self-incriminating evidence
- This is borderline treasonous. Treason in the constitution is defined as follows: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."
Donald Trump Jr publicly releases emails which clearly state that their campaign engaged in a meeting with a representative of the Russian Government to influence the election. This meeting took place in Trump Tower, with the campaign manager, Donald Trump Jr, and Jared Kushner
- Rob Goldstone: "Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is a part of Russia and it's government's support for Mr. Trump [...]"
- Donald Trump Jr: "Thanks Rob I appreciate that. [ ... ] if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?"
- RG: "Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian Government attorney who is flying over from Moscow this Thursday"
- DTJ: "How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up."
- This was in direct violation of our alliance with Israel, and compromised both Israeli and United States national security.
- Trump defended this overreach of power publicly saying "I have the absolute right to do"
I urge you, as an American, to speak out against the offenses of President Trump, regardless of whether you continue to support him. The only way political stability can be reached is when we do not fight over party lines, but over the lines of right and wrong. These actions are clearly wrong, and I hope you'll be a defender of American values by calling out the wrongs of our fallible political leaders.
Dissent is patriotic. It shows that you want things to be better. Dissenting against a leader you support shows that you want that leader to improve. Be a part of difficult discussions - discussions wherein you admit that a leader you support has done things wrong and should publicly make amends, in addition to correcting future behavior.
I'm beginning this newsletter in order to share what I, as an American, believe to be true and important offenses to American values and Constitutional, Federal, or State law. These are non-partisan, current problems. I will be linking directly to sources, to eliminate any argument over the credibility of individual media outlets. In future issues, this note will be repeated, below the primary content.
If you do not wish to receive further emails, please just ask, preferably politely, or simply with the word "stop" or "unsubscribe."
I encourage responses based on facts or good faith emotion, but will not be responding to any responses intended to be malicious, or which are not related to the subject of each issue. For example, a newsletter outlining an offense by President Trump will not tolerate responses about Obama or Clinton. Likewise, a newsletter outlining an offense by the Democratic National Committee will not tolerate responses about the Republicans in Congress, Bernie Sanders, or Ron Paul. These would be a conversational and logical fallacy intended to direct from the issue at hand. We as Americans need to be better about addressing difficult things and staying on topic.
You can find a permanent record of this newsletter at GHOST_URL/government-offenses-issue-2
Corrections to the published version will be noted.